Ensure the appearance and taste of the beer you are serving is exactly as the Master Brewer intended with Beer Clean® from Diversey.
For Bars, Restaurants, Craft-Breweries, and Tasting Rooms, the appearance, taste, and profitability of beer depend on a properly cleaned and sanitized glass.
The best appearing, best tasting, and most profitable beer starts with a perfectly Beer Clean glass. You can trust your reputation to Beer Clean® Final Rinse Sanitizer – the original since 1952 - to quickly and easily sanitize beer glasses, stemware, and other bar glassware.
- Beer Clean Last Rinse Sanitizer is a highly effective powdered compound containing Trichloromelamine (TCM) for fast and effective sanitization of bar glassware.
- This specially formulated sanitizer is designed specifically for use in the third sink of three-compartment sinks for the sanitation of all types of glassware. It rinses clean and leaves no odor, aftertaste, or residue.
- Each Beer Clean® Last Rinse Sanitizer package is color coded red to ensure easy identification.
- Available in ultra-convenient pre-measured .25 oz. packets, or 2lb. bulk containers with an included measuring scoop, to help minimize over-use and ensure employees are using the proper amounts to deliver the proper 100 ppm active sanitizer level
- Pair with Beer Clean® Low Foam Detergent, for electric brush applications, or Beer Clean® Detergent, for manual brush applications, and optional Beer Clean® Mineral Solvent, for where extremely hard water is present, to deliver a perfectly Beer Clean glass every time.