Ensure the appearance and taste of the beer you are serving is exactly as the Master Brewer intended with Beer Clean® from Diversey.
For Bars, Restaurants, Craft-Breweries, and Tasting Rooms, the appearance, taste, and profitability of beer depend on a properly cleaned and sanitized glass.
The best appearing, best tasting, and most profitable beer starts with a perfectly Beer Clean glass. You can trust your reputation to Beer Clean® Final Rinse Sanitizer – the original since 1952 - to quickly and easily sanitize beer glasses, stemware, and other bar glassware.
- Beer Clean Last Rinse Sanitizer is a highly effective powdered compound containing Trichloromelamine (TCM) for fast and effective sanitization of bar glassware.
- This specially formulated sanitizer is designed specifically for use in the third sink of three-compartment sinks for the sanitation of all types of glassware. It rinses clean and leaves no odor, aftertaste, or residue.
- Each Beer Clean® Last Rinse Sanitizer package is color coded red to ensure easy identification.
- Available in ultra-convenient pre-measured .25 oz. packets, or 2lb. bulk containers with an included measuring scoop, to help minimize over-use and ensure employees are using the proper amounts to deliver the proper 100 ppm active sanitizer level
- Pair with Beer Clean® Low Foam Detergent, for electric brush applications, or Beer Clean® Detergent, for manual brush applications, and optional Beer Clean® Mineral Solvent, for where extremely hard water is present, to deliver a perfectly Beer Clean glass every time.
Case bar code
Product Sell Sheet
Beer Clean is designed to intricately clean bar glasses so that the flavors and aromas of craft beers can be fully enjoyed without lingering residues from other generic cleaners or sanitizing chemicals
Unique time-release compound helps maintain a consistent sanitizing level for up to 4-hours
Sanitizers include test strips to ensure proper sanitizing levels are maintained
Delivers 100 ppm available chlorine
Laboratory tested- kills E.coli and staph germs
Formulated for cold or hot water
Accepted by breweries throughout North America
Kosher Certified and made in the U.S.A.
Sanitizer for the third sink of a 3-compartment sink system
Perfect for behind the counter drinkware cleaning systems
Bars, Restaurants, Craft-Breweries, Tasting Rooms, and Wineries
No reviews yet.